TG100 forged high speed steel cold roll
TG100 forged high speed steel cold roll is currently the world's most difficult to manufacture and highest performance forged high speed steel roll. After performance testing, it has five major characteristics:
- Extremely high abrasion resistance. It is more than 7 times of Cr5 forged steel roll, and 2-3 times of conventional forged high speed steel;
- Good surface roughness retention ability, high scratch resistance and shape control ability. Compared with Cr5 chrome plated roll, it is more than doubled;
- Excellent accident resistance. Normal accidents will not affect the surface;
- Higher high temperature strength. The intensity is basically unchanged with increasing temperature;
- Excellent hardenability, hardness uniformity and hardness drop are within 2HSD.
R & D background
At present, hundreds of domestic cold-rolled production lines are all upgrading and rolling towards the direction of rolling high-end sheets (four high and one thin). which is:
- Dimensional high precision (thickness deviation does not exceed 2-5μm);
- Shape precision (deviation less than 5I);
- High-precision surface (no flaws on the surface of the board, especially on the car panel);
- High requirements for strip strength and performance;
- The rolled strip is ultra-thin (<0.15mm).
In the normal rolling process of "four high and one thin" products, the Cr5 series mainstream cold roll materials often expose five shortcomings: insufficient wear resistance, insufficient roughness maintaining ability, insufficient red hardness, insufficient accident resistance, and hardness. Insufficient uniformity.
Based on the successful development of ordinary forged high-speed steel rolls, Sinosteel Xingji has developed a TG100 forged high-speed steel cold roll with higher alloy content and better comprehensive performance, which is significantly superior to the accuracy guarantee of plate and the applicability of rolled material strength. Ordinary high-speed steel products are the products that lead the development of high-performance forged high-speed steels around the world, and are the terminal solutions for cold rolling of high-precision and high-strength products.
Through the use of multiple cold rolling lines, the millimeter rolling amount can reach 3-5 times of Cr5, and the maximum can be 6 times when rolling high-strength steel; the length of a single rolling can reach more than 1000km, which is more than twice that of Cr5 chrome-plated rolls Roughness retention ability is increased to 3-4 times of Cr5. When rolling automotive plates with high precision such as OA and GA, defects such as roll marks and scratches are significantly reduced.
Based on comprehensive performance at the user site, TG100 forged high-speed steel cold rolls can replace chrome-plated rolls, especially in the rolling of high-grade automotive plates, high-strength steels and silicon steels, which can significantly reduce roll consumption and improve the quality and production of rolled strip products. Efficiency is currently the most advanced forged steel cold roll in the world, and it is also the current terminal solution for high-precision sheet rolling.
Create a new era of hot rolling
The new generation of high-carbon high-speed steel rolls surpasses traditional high-speed steel rolls in terms of surface quality and accident resistance. It really advances high-speed steel to the hot-rolled steel strip after finishing rolling, especially the finished product stand, and does not need to do any It can be directly used on the machine after adjustment. Sinosteel Xingji has advanced the world's high-carbon high-speed steel rolls to push the material of the work rolls in the finishing stage of the hot strip mill into a new era.